Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear(Or Whatever Name Should Suit Him) The Creator

HalotroopermanX7

Gear is a special tenno, he is rather the defensive type of tenno, relying on not strength, speed, but his mind, he builds machines of terror out of thin air, these machines are made out of his energy, and if they make contact with any enemies, absorb them and multiply the numbers of these ghostly energy machines. When there are no more enemies to absorb, the machines disperse into thin air, leaving a surprise behind, paper (energy) bombs that are unseen by the enemy (just like mines!). When the enemy steps onto the paper energy bomb, all hell breaks loose, triggering the rest of the bombs in the vicinity(or if you like, maybe one paper bomb for each enemy?).

That whole process takes about 100 energy (machines and bomb are one whole phase)= 2 abilities

Gear Fortress: Gear(tenno) makes a fortress out of his energy, giving him time to come up with a new strategy. (50 energy)

Nano Gears: Small particles made up of  Gear's energy that are highly volatile, they are like a virus, spreading from one enemy towards another, it stops once there are no more enemies to kill, then, it leaves a trail of energy spikes, so when the energy steps on them, they will momentarily be stunned. (stun and stagger effect, or whatever you guys want to think)

Takes 100 energy

Thank you for reading this fan concept, if there is anything that you think would be cool to add, or to take away, please tell me, and I'm pretty sure the energy that Gear uses up for each ability is a bit to much(or too little), so please tell me how much energy would be good... I myself find writing a character concept a bit hard... thanks for reading this!