Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Unvault PS4

(PSN)i_Liberosis

Question

Good day fellow Tennos,

I noticed that today is the day that Rhino and Mag get unvaulted. When I attempted via the PS Store and through the Warframe app the option to purchase wasn't there. Has this been released for Consoles? Another question is will there be an option to purchase the Prime Accessories just like the normal Prime Access?

18 answers to this question

Hello Jason415!

I can tell you that it is released on console and if you go into the market in the game you'll see three different bundles but sadly no accessory pack.

The three bundles are Brute: Rhino Prime, 400platinum, Boltor Prime, Ankyros Prime, Rhino Prime glyphs, Noru Prime Syandana and a Distilling Extractor Prime. The second bundle is Force: Mag Prime, 400p, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, Mag Prime glyphs, Targis Prime Armor and a Distilling Extractor Prime.

The third bundle is Brute Force: Contains everything but instead has 1200 platinum (+400p).

Recently found out that Playstation hasn't released the bundles yet but if you live in Europe it's going live on the 28th.

Edited by Guest

Just now, (PS4)Jason415 said:

Thanks for replying. Must be a PSN thing, when I attempt I only see the Oberon Prime access. I'm trying Support to see if there have been any issues.

Going live on the 28th if you live in Europe.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Jason415 said:

Okay, had to go through some hoops but finally have come across the Prime Vaulted packs. Really do appreciate the helping hand of fellow Tennos...=)

what hoops?

still not showing

Edited by Duckbilledcow