Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor Hotfix Eta 9.1.4 Thread Merger

Kubae420

its not broken (besides that the drops usually fly) however it is extremely hard. Took me 4 days to get all parts, But it did happen. As of now, the drop rate is very low simply because its a new warframe, nothing more nothing less. would rather have a low drop rate than for nova to be on the alert missions.

Edited by Ventias

I really can't understand the thought process of all these people posting "DUHHEEHH MINE ALL DROPPED IN THE FIRST 3 RUNS I DID XDDD".

What are you even contributing to the dicussion?

Congratulations, you're extremely lucky, but ultimately these comments equate to "don't care, got mine".

The drops are bugged.

There are multiple threads daily reporting it.

The devs themselves have stated they're aware of it.

No one cares about your leet RNG skills. Go be useless somewhere else.

I really can't understand the thought process of all these people posting "DUHHEEHH MINE ALL DROPPED IN THE FIRST 3 RUNS I DID XDDD".

What are you even contributing to the dicussion?

Congratulations, you're extremely lucky, but ultimately these comments equate to "don't care, got mine".

The drops are bugged.

There are multiple threads daily reporting it.

The devs themselves have stated they're aware of it.

No one cares about your leet RNG skills. Go be useless somewhere else.

Nah, they're just reporting that they got it quickly.

They ARE contributing. This let's DE know that people still can get it, assuming they luck out.

Nah, they're just reporting that they got it quickly.

They ARE contributing. This let's DE know that people still can get it, assuming they luck out.

Oh yeh, that's a real helpful contribution. "Don't worry DE, you don't need to fix it right away because I got mine"

They probrably won't be fixed, I got all the nova BPs 4 days ago, the only problem is getting the materials

Problems getting materials?!? I've killed it 40 times roughly so far got 1 item, helm. The materials I'm sure I have enough of already to build 20 Novas .

Edited by Mikki79