Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros Bugged

TheImp223

I finished completing the first urn and proceeded to return it back. After I pick up the second urn, the dialogue plays as normal. However, when the dialogue finishes, it repeats itself, and it keeps repeating itself - never-ending. No mobs spawn and I am unable to extract.

Same here, tried different warframes, different matchmaking modes, optimizing download cache and even reinstalling the game.

Ok thanks to @najoalvi who commented in the other thread and adviced to wait it out, I actually just gave up and went full afk and did other stuff and lo and behold, never have I been happier to see the revive screen when I came back, I was using a rhino prime and in friends only mode if it matters.

Edited by xCloudStrifez

Same issue, will try for long time afk but that would be a tremendously stupid fix if it works

it works, stay in the mission and listen to it repeat for about 15 mins and the kavuts will spawn in and the mission will continue

Edited by The7thSiren

After reading these comments, I took the advice of the people who said they just sat in the mission and waited and, oddly, it worked. I just mounted myself on a high position where the kavats couldn't reach me and played a youtube video. When I noticed that I didn't hear any dialouge from warframe, I just went back to the game and there were kavats all around the place. Hope this helps anyone who is having issues.