Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cunning Drift Test Bug (Mission and The Second Dream Quest)

Altasol

So I am playing the second tdream quest for the first time all hyped up because I've heard so many things about it. I get to "Protect the moon" I complete the first objective but then when the security eye pops up and the pillars need to be destroyed I of course try to make the eye shoot them, which it does; only one problem: it doesn't destroy them! Now I have looked up walkthroughs to see if I was doing it right turns out yes I was but it still doesnt destroy them. Any idea of when this will get fixed, I really wanna continue on through the start chart :/?

//Kevin

Well, I was doing The Second Dream and all was well until I got to save the moon I found that the eye was taking a long time to destroy the pillars but in fact he cannot destroy them at all. Restarted my warframe and asked someone to come with me that has done it before and even still you cannot kill the pillars so the second dream quest is atm not able to be completed. Please help. Thank you

Yea same here as well. I have tried many having many players assist me in it, yet none of them could do it. I tried for almost 2 hours doing different angles and I restarted 10 times. If this isn't fixed, many people aren't going to be able to progress through the game including myself and a friend of mine.

Edited by StrikerFlame

I get to the point where I have to destroy the 4 pendula's but every time the eye hits them they don't explode or break. their invulnerable even if the security eye hits them. I don't know if its a bug but even restarting the mission or my game won't work. I need help to find out how to break them.

Same here... Been working all day to get the second dream focuses... DAMMIT! Uhhh...

Hope this gets fixed asap... Been sitting here for over 2 hours now trying to destroy them.

Edited by TitsBuster