Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boyos

Love the fact you guys give daily log in bonuses, and f2f hey progress to be better. My only issue is why the blueprint guns as a reward? I get the gorgon can't be bought before level 4 but you also can't use it. I pretty much see the bluerints as extra cash. How about instead of blueprint guns, give us half the value of plat resources. I.E. 30 plat is 3000 ferrite, how about 1500 as a log in reward.

3 of my last 6 login rewards have been the Gorgon blueprint. I really don't need 4 Gorgons. I'd much rather get items that can't be bought with credits.

same issue for me, also have 3 glaves. A fuison core could be nice but eh just one seems lame. Anything realy is better then multiple coppys of the same blueprint. Its litterly just cash after you build it.

I would much rather have them drop resources as you will be consistently using them up. Exp drops and credits can stay but the bps really need to go or detect if you would already got them. I had to sell the gorgon, glaive, banshee, and vauban blueprints multiple times.