Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

conclave and hacking?

GildartsAnonn

Question

Okay i can see how some people may have posted similar topics on this but i can't help but to talk and ask about it. I haven't had a lot of time in conclave but i know when something is not right. This guy joins in and imediately starts getting a kill streak. You can't hit him and you can't really shake him off. I changed my loadout to loki with a buzlok and even then i couldn't compete. I even took titania and he killed me in razorwing immediately after seeing me. not to mention for a nekros he was moving faster than me with loki (to be fair i don't know if there is a mod or something for faster movement speed). Just to clarify, i may not have played conclave much but i do have around 1500 hours in warframe so i'm not a new player ranting about someone killing me. Basicaly i want to ask if there are actualy people hacking in conclave and if this is a known issue and if yes how can you report them with proof if you can't record it on video? Even if i'm 100% sure that someone is hacking i don't want to report them if i cannot provide evidence, i bet support has received many such messages by salty players.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet