Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys, guys I screwed up big time

(PSN)xXZINTREKXx

Question

As title suggest, I am a moron. I bought a digital ticket for tennocon, for myself, but set the email for who would be receiving it to someone other than myself. Sort of. I sent it to my email, minus one single letter. Had no idea. So when tennocon rolls around I am waiting for my code all day, figured I would watch the stream while they figure out the bugs and stuff. Never got the code, this is when I find out what I did. So I even went as far as to make the gmail account with the typo name I accidentally put, which had the evenbrite email about the ticket, which I accepted. But seeing as how it was after tennocon, I still get nothing.

This probably doesn't actually belong here, but if no one can actually help me, comforting my poor soul would be nice.

6 answers to this question

i feel with you, i made the same mistake only that for me its .ocm isntead of .com in the ending of the email.

tryed to make a ticket @eventbride .... and there are estimated 4days waiting time. 

I have not seen the error before, because the confirmation arrived to me after paying the ticket, because they use the email of your eventbride account it seems. and this email is correct, only theone in the event for the tennocon is wrong :(

Hoppe next time they send the codes some days before the event or direct apply it to you account.

and that the ones that not receive the codes get a possibility to access baro. 

I have also received an answer, with Codes.

After entering the code on the website loged in to my acc, it says: INVALID CODE, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED

Logged in to my acc ingame, its not redeemed to me.

now i m waiting again for help for this problem ^^

Edit: The problem has been resolved by support, thanks to the support :) 

Edited by TecEraser