Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Mode Unlocks More Lore.

The7thGuardian

For I have said in https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79989-story-mode-suggestion/?hl=%2Bstory+%2Bmode

I suggested for a story mode gameplay, to know their origin and their past.

I thought of a idea for lore and story mode, every time you finish a level or sector of the story mode, you can unlock more episodes and in the lore.

One sector in the story mode finished = 2 episodes in the lore, so that people will play the story mode to know about their past and to unlock more episodes in the lore.

Thank you.

☼ The7thguardian ☼

This would be great, if there was a story to unlock!

On a serious note DE, really... you need to manage peoples expectations better than this.  The forums are filled with people without patience who will hype themselves into a frenzy over the lack of [insert poorly defined not-gameplay content here].  These people will be the first ones to turn on you if (when!) your offerings don't match their over active imaginations.

Look to George Lucas for an example of how quickly this can go wrong if not handled properly.

People are expecting some epic space opera at this point.  Unless you have Akira Kurosawa on staff there, you better start tamping down expectations.  Don't underestimate how important story-driven players are to community based games, they can sour quickly when the nerdgasms don't happen.