Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In need of an Emblem Creator

Vorazu

Question

Greetings fellow Tenno, My Clans name is Kataphraktoi (greek for Cataphract) which is basically a heavily armored horsemen. Oddly fitting after the Operator came out. Anyways I've been around for awhile, mostly a solo player and built a dojo and research for myself as I come and go a lot. Created the clan with my brother who also played and figured it was time to invest a little more into it. I looked around online for some inspiration and came up with something. Im not very good at art though or using creation tools.

The theme Id like to have is that there is the Tenno (The Rider) and the Warframe (The heavy armor with who knows what inside it). The idea was to have the dragon be alive and full of energy in contrast to the shape of a dull lifeless bronze shield that the dragon would be outlining with its body and those lines coming out diagonally would be a Polearm with a flow of Tenno energy infusing the dragon. (Just an afterthought but it might be more fitting if it was a wolf or type of infested kubrow instead.) I do understand a lot of details may be lost as well. If there is anything missing or you require more information just let me know, and when someone has the time and patience for this tall request I thank you very much.

(This is just a basic skeleton I had in my head. Feel free to do as you wish with the information above)

20170709_070454_zpstd6rnkdw.jpg

1 answer to this question