Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker Doesn't "respawn" When He Falls Of A Crevice Or Cliff.

__Kanade__

I've been coming across the Stalker a few times during the ground map and since it's mostly outside, I usually meet him outside, but near one of the many cliffs and edges where if you fall you just respawn at your last location, same with enemies, but the Stalker doesn't. He keeps using Slash Dash and just falls of the cliff and he just says "What have you done?" and the fight ends. Plus his drops are also at the bottom and they don't respawn at the last location before the Stalker plummeted to his doom like an idiot.

Edited by __Kanade__

I don't think regular enemies respawn when shoving them off cliffs. I've sonic boomed many enemies to their vertical demise and don't recall enemies respawning back where they fell.

Stalker is really glitchy though, I once managed to get him stuck inside a bunch of crates after knocking him back, he couldn't attack or move but was stuck in his fall animation.

I don't think regular enemies respawn when shoving them off cliffs. I've sonic boomed many enemies to their vertical demise and don't recall enemies respawning back where they fell.

They respawn all at a specific location nearby. (Next to the Pod at the bridge in Xini for example)

A friend of mine tested it and he claims that enemies don't respawn if you shove them off cliffs with cc but they respawn when they fall in there on their own.

A friend of mine tested it and he claims that enemies don't respawn if you shove them off cliffs with cc but they respawn when they fall in there on their own.

Ya, so I'm wondering if it's intentional that the Stalker doesn't respawn if he falls off a cliff at his own doing. I've seen plenty of enemies that try to jump small ravines and just fall to their doom but then just respawn from wherever they had jumped from.