Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Way To Sink Money.

J_Bison

I for one have far too many credits on this game, I really feel a way to use them would be nice, for example some kind of slot machine that you pay some credits to spin and get resources and sometimes blueprints out of?

I'm not fussy about the details but I've got alot of credits sitting around I want to spend/gamble/throw at Stalker.

I dunno about you, but I am always straddling the edge between about 100k credits, and 5 credits. I am constantly building new weapons, frames(Though arguably I only have Loki left to make), Forma, Reactors/Catalysts, Helmets, and materials for the research weapons. I'd say this game has plenty of credit sinks, you just aren't buying enough blueprints for new stuff.

I'm rank 9 and still don't have all the weapons in the game, though I'm only one frame away from having all of those. If you find yourself with an extraordinary amount of credits, buy more blueprints. If you have already bought and maxed everything, and have boatloads of credits left over...that's how it works when you get EVERYTHING in the game. You'll just have to wait for new things, then spend all your money on that.

signed I started with 82k Credits yesterday, I ended the day with 381

Zylo the Wolfbane

I dunno about you, but I am always straddling the edge between about 100k credits, and 5 credits. I am constantly building new weapons, frames(Though arguably I only have Loki left to make), Forma, Reactors/Catalysts, Helmets, and materials for the research weapons. I'd say this game has plenty of credit sinks, you just aren't buying enough blueprints for new stuff.

I'm rank 9 and still don't have all the weapons in the game, though I'm only one frame away from having all of those. If you find yourself with an extraordinary amount of credits, buy more blueprints. If you have already bought and maxed everything, and have boatloads of credits left over...that's how it works when you get EVERYTHING in the game. You'll just have to wait for new things, then spend all your money on that.

signed I started with 82k Credits yesterday, I ended the day with 381

Zylo the Wolfbane

That is definitely true if you're constantly buying weapons, but without the weapon/'frame slots I bought, and I'm sure you did too it's hard to justify building new weapons or 'frames after a certain point. Once you stop buying things constantly the credits just pile up. Then you consider that overall missions just got a buff to their credit outputs and there's towers as well, yeah it can get crazy pretty quick.

That is definitely true if you're constantly buying weapons, but without the weapon/'frame slots I bought, and I'm sure you did too it's hard to justify building new weapons or 'frames after a certain point. Once you stop buying things constantly the credits just pile up. Then you consider that overall missions just got a buff to their credit outputs and there's towers as well, yeah it can get crazy pretty quick.

To be fair, even without frame or weapon slots, you can still make the items, and either swap out ones in your foundry ready to use for ones you don't like in your slots, or save them there for if you buy additional slots later.

signed though I do see what you mean

Zylo the Wolfbane

Yeah, I'm usually there too but now I broke past it and I'm heading for a million credits to waste, 3/4 way there. Would be nice to find some long term thing to sink them into.