The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Way For De To Fix Boss Drop Rates

RTamis

It seems that since I've started playing Warframe their have been a slough of bugs surrounding bosses and the drops they give. Recently, while fighting Raptor and not seeing ANY drops whatsoever after a few runs, I realized a rather simple solution to this problem: why not have the boss drops as part of a mission reward table. So instead of having the blueprints drop directly as objects from the boss have it like special Alert Missions or Void Missions where a reward is granted upon mission completion?

Its a decent suggestion but I don't agree with it at all. Part of the fun of fighting tough bosses is seeing what juicy loot drops after killing them, so I wouldn't want that to change. All they need to do is fix the rates so they actually drop something...*stares at raptor* killing a boss and having it drop nothing over and over is just terrible.

Part of the fun of fighting tough bosses is seeing what juicy loot drops after killing them, so I wouldn't want that to change.

If you're dying for shiny objects just click on the Bloom option in the menu, but I think it's a lot more practical to have the item at the end of the level as well, like in Nightmare mode. It would certainly fix the "Omg where is it I don't see it only host can see"/rush-killboss-notrightdrop-ragequit host problems.