Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Just Ended Vanguard Rhino Helmet Alert...

matrixEXO

My hostage prison tile area was directly next to one of the new tiles, the one where you need to either wallrun or jump your way up to either sides of the exit. The issue with this tile and the hostage is that *they cannot jump, crouch-walk and wallrun*.

If possible, can you give this AI access to these sets of skills at the very least? I lost my chance to get the BP cause they were stuck and some unknown came and killed him off while I was moving away from that tile (hoping he would live).

Edited by matrixEXO

I second this. Had to leave the hostage behind because it got distracted by a shiny wall and failed the mission about 5 minutes later because apparently it was shot in the head by said wall.

My hostage prison tile area was directly next to one of the new tiles, the one where you need to either wallrun or jump your way up to either sides of the exit. The issue with this tile and the hostage is that *they cannot jump, crouch-walk and wallrun*.

I had a hostage get derped out near a pipe I jumped on. It wasn't much taller than his shoulders but he couldn't figure it out, so he just clipped into it and everything was k cause nobody could shoot him.

I had a hostage get derped out near a pipe I jumped on. It wasn't much taller than his shoulders but he couldn't figure it out, so he just clipped into it and everything was k cause nobody could shoot him.

You got lucky.

The hostage can do a Grineer-style jump.

I don't know if he can wall-run, but he just might clear it with a hop.

Except it isn't the hop that only bothered me. He couldn't crawl around either (and that was what killed him, basically left in a really open area).