Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Plastid farming mission?

Xanawolf

Question

Just ran Akkad on Eris for 10 waves with a resource booster and a Nekros and only got 700 Plastids, Is this good? It doesn't feel like much at all.

If anyone knows place which is better please let me know.

Update: after my first run ive only been getting half of what i normally get even tho i still have a resource booster and im running Nekros.

My last run for 20 waves gave me 300 Plastids, Thats less than half of what i intially got in double the time, What the hell how is that even possible?

Edited by Xanawolf

5 answers to this question

Just now, Xanawolf said:

Yeah 700 is decent but ive only been able to achieve that much once.

Sadly i only get around 100 - 200 for 5 rounds which isnt too bad i guess, I just wish it was more common since its used in so many recipes.

I actually dont mind farming Oxium because you're guaranteed to get it from the Oxium offspreys (unless is kills itself) and its not used in too many recipes.

I know. But like I said just put it in your mind as rarest and hardest to get ( I got every single item built ) and I can tell you that indeed it gave me a hard time farming.

I can suggest you try the Uranus submerged survival ( with a good team preferably with minimum 2 nekros ) I got most there.

And by most I got like 20K in 1 long run during the double drop weekend. Hope that  helps.

700 plastids is a lot. The resource itself in my opinion is rarest and hardest to get. You just need to be in the mindset that this specific resource is not as easy to get as the rest ( just like oxium )

Edit: just do 5 waves Akkad over and over ( maybe even with a credit booster as well )

You will get 300-400 plastids and 50K ~ credits each run. Hope that helps.

Edited by InnocenceProvesNothing

26 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

700 plastids is a lot. The resource itself in my opinion is rarest and hardest to get. You just need to be in the mindset that this specific resource is not as easy to get as the rest ( just like oxium )

Edit: just do 5 waves Akkad over and over ( maybe even with a credit booster as well )

You will get 300-400 plastids and 50K ~ credits each run. Hope that helps.

Yeah 700 is decent but ive only been able to achieve that much once.

Sadly i only get around 100 - 200 for 5 rounds which isnt too bad i guess, I just wish it was more common since its used in so many recipes.

I actually dont mind farming Oxium because you're guaranteed to get it from the Oxium offspreys (unless is kills itself) and its not used in too many recipes.

21 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

I know. But like I said just put it in your mind as rarest and hardest to get ( I got every single item built ) and I can tell you that indeed it gave me a hard time farming.

I can suggest you try the Uranus submerged survival ( with a good team preferably with minimum 2 nekros ) I got most there.

And by most I got like 20K in 1 long run during the double drop weekend. Hope that  helps.

Well i may aswell give it a try, Thanks for the help dude :)