Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl of the Kubrow

EnpOPIng

Question

11 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Yeah that was It apparently. Glad that fixed it for you. Take care mate !

oh hell no, i knew it, here , 2 kubrow when i take it out the stasis, it need 3 hour to recovers, so basically you cant do anything about it in 3hour about your kubrow, im panic so i take kubrow in and take it out on the stasis and 3hour keep reset so i cant doing the quest, so i think if i need to wait 3hour after my kubrow done, so i can continue the quest, OMG xD
6255XYv.jpg

tyj3K6x.jpg

1 minute ago, EnpOPIng said:

oh hell no, i knew it, here , 2 kubrow when i take it out the stasis, it need 3 hour to recovers, so basically you cant do anything about it in 3hour about your kubrow, im panic so i take kubrow in and take it out on the stasis and 3hour keep reset so i cant doing the quest, so i think if i need to wait 3hour after my kubrow done, so i can continue the quest, OMG xD
6255XYv.jpg

tyj3K6x.jpg

Actually I think your first kubrow is bugged... its not detecting him as a kubrow... you might still need to wait for your second kubrow to mature ( as a suggestion if you don't wanna wait 48 hours you can buy the incubator upgrade it will make kubrows mature in 24 hours but im not sure if it will work for your current baby kubrow )

Hopefully after 3 hours you can use him.