Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't build Akbolto

Grintenno

Question

2 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, SR-01 said:

Am I missing something here?

Hi, this thread is a blast from the past. I'm going to assume that the two Boltos are the only secondary weapons you currently have. If I'm correct, that means the reason you cannot build Akbolto even though you have everything for it is because you must have minimum of one secondary weapon in your inventory at all times. You can't use your last secondary weapon to build a new one. I sent my first ever support ticket in Warframe about this same thing about 3,5 years ago, they told me about the need to have one secondary in inventory. If you have more secondaries than the two Boltos you should contact support in https://www.warframe.com/zendesk. Hope this helps

Edited by groznez

Hello,

That was indeed the cause.

Thank you so much. :smile:

~SR

19 minutes ago, groznez said:

Hi, this thread is a blast from the past. I'm going to assume that the two Boltos are the only secondary weapons you currently have. If I'm correct, that means the reason you cannot build Akbolto even though you have everything for it is because you must have minimum of one secondary weapon in your inventory at all times. You can't use your last secondary weapon to build a new one. I sent my first ever support ticket in Warframe about this same thing about 3,5 years ago, they told me about the need to have one secondary in inventory. If you have more secondaries than the two Boltos you should contact support in https://www.warframe.com/zendesk. Hope this helps