Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven pricing

PordPyro

Question

Recently I got a whole range of rivens for melee's, secondaries and primaries, after unsuccessfully browsing warframe.market, Nexus stats and other posts, I decided to make one deciding the worth of these. Please inform me what would be a reasonable price to sell these rivens for as well as if I chose to reroll them, what would be desirable stats to achieve.

The rivens are at base and all are in percentages;

Cycron Ampi Visipha

19.2 dmg 6.8 heat 7.9 ammo max

Gorgon Igni-vexiton

11.8 heat 14.2 impact -4.5 reload speed

Hikou Satitis

9.1 multishot 6.3 crit dmg

Tekko Croni-acricon

6.1 dmg to grineer 8.4 atk speed -11.3 status chance

Stug Lexitio

15.5 electricity 0.5 punchthrough

Ogris Pura-critatio

10.9 electricity 19.1 crit chance 6.3 dmg to infested -9.6 status chance

Torid Pura ampition

4.2 dmg to infested 4.6 ammo max 4.4 mag capacity

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Shizzelle said:

well first of all you need to max them to see the actual stats, and strive for some damage/crit stats as well, depending on what weapon you know what to go for whether it be status, damage reload firerate etc

Maxing all would be a waste of time endo and credits... calculating x9 on each stat is not that hard.

No matter how good your stats are, people go for maxed rivens more often than r0 ones.  from the beginning if you want someone to do mind calculation to buy a riven mod you will never sell.  and its even a relevant fact when you post the thread and expect us to X 9 your stats to answer your question.

Well as common sense dictates, why would I rank up a riven if its not going to sell, and if I don't know whether the stats are worth keeping in the first place, why waste endo on it which takes time to farm and so if one doesn't know the answer then they do research. Should that not bear fruit then ask others, which is what I'm doing now.Obviously people would buy maxed mods but then we go back to the first sentence.

21 hours ago, Shizzelle said:

well first of all you need to max them to see the actual stats, and strive for some damage/crit stats as well, depending on what weapon you know what to go for whether it be status, damage reload firerate etc

4 hours ago, (PS4)fullblast35 said:

No matter how good your stats are, people go for maxed rivens more often than r0 ones.  from the beginning if you want someone to do mind calculation to buy a riven mod you will never sell.  and its even a relevant fact when you post the thread and expect us to X 9 your stats to answer your question.