Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay Experience 18-Jul-2013 (Fix: 9.1.5)

polarbear911

General

- Login lottery system: Seems to be always getting the same stuff everyday.

- Rare materials (morphics, control modules, neural sensors and etc.) seems to be dropping less, less than update 9.

- Foundry: Colours can be confusing (contrast of colours should be made more clear)

- When caught on fire (environmental or from weapons damage, i.e. lasers from fusion moa) going into water places, into the fountains and etc. does not put out the fire.

- When the host/first player selects an alert mission, it's easily overriden by 2nd player who voted a none alert mission

- Layout of words in the lobby: when you have weapons with long names, this should not cram/overlap other player's gear's layout of words

- Snipertron vandal does not show what level the weapon is at during gameplay

Stages

- Xini: Crypod will occasionally reposition itself after heavy damage on the enemies/or players leaving suddenly due to diconnection (spin around or move towards top of the ramp area, towards the broken elevator)

- Naamah: Security lights are 3/4 way into the ceiling (above lockers)

- Mobile defense missions: Players couldn't stand on the the Crypod 'platform', and clips to the ground below (as well as mod/materials drops and etc.) after intensive battle.

Chat system

- trying to message a player (on the online list), got a message sayiing "invalid user [username]"

Connectivity

- Random kicks or DC

UI

- Foundry: When clicking on a Warframe Blueprint (master blueprint): the indication on the right-hand side tells you what you're missing. Should be able to click/select what's missing and hit "build", instead of having to select the correct category and scroll down to that part and click/select and hit build. That goes with weapons and all misc. items.

- Foundry: Needs to show the number of same blue prints you have (e.g. if you have two of the same helmet blue prints, a number should appear in the top left-hand corner to indicate how many you've got without having to go into 'my components')

- Foundry: Showing status of the item that's been built all across all windows (i.e. when building nova chasis, it should show the status of that item been built when you go to 'warframes' --> 'Nova', and then the chasis icon on the right hand side should indicate the status of the chasis, not just showing 0/1)

- Foundry: stuck when selecting one of the helmets. Could log out, but the foundry screen does not have any response of closing down

Please feel free to add on to the list, thank you

note: Just because previous known issues are not inclusive in this post, this does not mean they are fixed.

Edited by polarbear911

I second most/all of these points.

The lottery system rewards are stale, you shouldn't be able to get BP's for stuff you already have and please...no Weapon/Frame XP when you have Rank 30 stuff on. I think I have had 20k XP from rewards go to my rank 30 secondary,