The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% Off Deals; Can We Buy Multiple For One Account?

Polarthief

Good job everyone! We beat Marvel by 10%! ALL THREE of the Steam packs are 75% off!

So... I have a question because that deal is just WAY too tempting for the amount of Plat I get: Can I buy all 3 of the "DLCs" for my account, or can I only apply ONE to it?

Edited by Polarthief

It's marked as a DLC so usually you can buy a DLC only once

I understand I can only buy a pack once, but ALL THREE of the packs are 75% off. Can I buy all 3 and apply them all to one account is what I'm asking.

The Starter and Gift packs are $10 (ea) and the Tenno pack is $25. Can I spend $45 for all 3 packs?

Edited by Polarthief

Puts it in your steam inventory and you can give it to yourself later. 

Oh my God this is stupid. People said you can gift it to yourself and stuff so I did, and I still can't access it, what a waste of money.

So yeah. I'm not talking about buying the same pack because now people have confirmed you can't do that. I'm talking about buying one of EACH pack (e.g., buying ONE Starter, ONE Tenno, and ONE Gift)

you can only buy  one starter and one tenno pack for yourself - the gift one is basically a starter pack in your inventory thou you can't use it on yourself

Just to make sure I don't get screwed like slicshuter, can you confirm that I can, in fact, use one of each on myself? (excluding gift, I guess, though I might gift my friend if he gifts me though lol)

you can only buy  one starter and one tenno pack for yourself - the gift one is basically a starter pack in your inventory thou you can't use it on yourself

I bought the gift pack and now I'm flippin out man, but I can't see it in my inventory so I can't even gift it, just the other starter pack I bought.

You can buy one of each because they count as DLC for steam. Okay maybe not the gift pack, but the Tenno and Starter pack yes.

And you're 100% sure?

The steam package is overpriced why not founders?

Someone should check my founder's badge. $50 for 1990 Plat, Skana Prime, and "Design Council" or $35 (-$15) for 2000 Plat (+10), 200k Credits (don't care about that lol), and a ton of free mods to boot. How is it overpriced with this 75% off deal?

Oh my God this is stupid. People said you can gift it to yourself and stuff so I did, and I still can't access it, what a waste of money.

Ok did a quick check.  Gave myself one and logged in. Nothing.  Logged out and waited a few mins and it asked me if I wanted to add it to my account.  Money and plat added. Had to relog again to get the boosters to show up.  I'm guessing their system might be a bit bogged down atm?

Again,

Gift pack is basically jsut another starters pack, so to be secure only get  starter and tenno both work on your account , thou you might lose the boosters...

Not too worried about the boosters tbh, but as long as you guys are sure... :p

The steam package is overpriced why not founders?

It's plain and simple to see the Steam starter packs on sale now are the better deal compared to say the Disciple founder pack. Unless your understanding of math is different...

Disciple pack:

$20

370 plat

Steam Warframe starter pack:

$10

500 plat

100k credits

6 common mods

4 rare mods

affinity booster

credit booster

Again,

Gift pack is basically jsut another starters pack, so to be secure only get  starter and tenno both work on your account , thou you might lose the boosters...

Nope, Gift pack is different, it only gives 50,000 credits, while Starter gives 100,000

Actually, you guys say you can give yourself multiples of the same packs; can I give myself another Tenno pack? (Since apparently slic's problem was fixed?)

It wasn't, I still have an extra starter pack, I bought a GIFT pack which now worked.