The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Destruction Of Clan Lab Delete Research Done?

eStecko

Question

Question is the title. Anyone knows the answer?

Backstory for it is. Since someone thought that making all previous clan halls as a requirement for the clan growth is a good idea, this pretty much made the dojo look awefull and players spawn randomly in one of the 4 clan halls, so i want to destroy the dojo and with the vault system rebuild it in a nicer way, with only the top tier clan hall up.

Edited by eStecko
  • Like 1

6 answers to this question

Shameless double post.

So i tested this... obviously FOR SCIENCE!

a) Already finished research is NOT deleted upon destroying a lab

b) Research in progress WILL continue researching upon destroying a lab

• Like 2

Few rules about destroying a Dojo...

* All resources, forma and credits included are put into a clan vault, therefor you can rebuild the room at no additional cost

(i have no idea, if the game refunds room's original cost or rescales it, depending on the clan tier you are currently in) ?

** Room queued for destruction will be refunded after 2 hours, in this time it CAN be used normaly, although you might encounted some graphical glitches

*** Platinum used to speed up rooms is also refunded into a clan vault to speed up other re-building rooms

1) You CANNOT destroy Reactor if you do not have 25 free energy / Great Hall - 200 free Capacity / Clan Hall - 100 free Capacity

2) You CANNOT queue up rooms for destruction that would create 2 separate rooms or parts of the Dojo

3) You MUST have atleast 1 Clan Hall in your Dojo (i will confirm or deny this in few hours)

4) Rooms queue'd up for destruction, do NOT count as destroyed room - capacity/energy will decrease after the room is gone and you cannot wipe entire Dojo by just marking everything red - you will have to wait for rooms connected to room you want to destroy, to be no longer existing

Edited by eStecko