Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration On The 15Th Wave, Lose Everything Wtf

NefariousJak

What is the story on host migrations.  We had a full crew, about to complete the last of 15 waves, then whammo, HOST MJIGRATION, onto a losing team on 15th wave, lost all my mods and was mission failure.  Pretty tired of this scenario playing out,  What gives with this HOST MIGRATION ?

It means what is says, a host migration. The host could have crashed for a number of reasons, lagged out, quit the game, aborted the mission, etc. There's generally no control over when it happens and it will happen.

Edited by FateZero

Ha, I was in that game and don't even know what happened on the last round everyone got downed almost instantly. I never even saw what hit me :/. Thinking about the death seemed almost bugged.

Edited by xFINNx

Just had something worse happen to me and my team, our host, a frost, decided that he didn't want to do it anymore (he actually wrote that in the chat) and disbanded the mission, and then we failed cause we had a loki, excalibur and me as a nyx.. pretty ridiculous.. 

I've had a few times where we WON after a host migration, and the game decides that nope, you get booted to menu at win and get nothing, alternatively you get frozen at the post-mission screen, have to force-close the game, and get nothing.