The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Idea: Changing Corridors

lautalocos

as an arquitect of my clan. i been bothered by the fact that sometimes  when we made corridors with 4 exits, 2 of those exits lead to a dead end. we are not gonna destroy that corridor and make a new one for an aestethic reason, so i been wondering if it would be possible to  change the corridors we are using. what i mean is to change a 4 exit corridor to a 3 or 2 exit corridor. i know there are more important things to change in the dojos, but im tired of not remembering which way to go and finding every time a dead end.

as an arquitect of my clan. i been bothered by the fact that sometimes  when we made corridors with 4 exits, 2 of those exits lead to a dead end. we are not gonna destroy that corridor and make a new one for an aestethic reason, so i been wondering if it would be possible to  change the corridors we are using. what i mean is to change a 4 exit corridor to a 3 or 2 exit corridor. i know there are more important things to change in the dojos, but im tired of not remembering which way to go and finding every time a dead end.

The little map in the top right, actually tells you how many exits your next room will grant..

Edit: When you're trying to build a room..

Edited by Klazik

He means for if you don't know a dead end is coming or not, I believe.

I have the same problem. Made a hallway, now there's an ugly dead end. Can't get rid of it though, as we have so many things tied onto it.

that´s what i meant. and even if the next update lets us see  when there will be dead ends, we already made those corridors, so with this we can fix that problem