The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obstacle Course Pillar Bug

ROSING

I'm probably not the first one to post this, but it is starting to irritate me.

The obstacle in the beginning where there are several rows of 4 pillars that rise in front of you is glitching out. At first it works fine. But then they all go up, and you have to do this tricky jump where you hug the outside and try to curve your flight. It's really messing up the whole thing for me, for obvious reasons.

I'm probably not the first one to post this, but it is starting to irritate me.

The obstacle in the beginning where there are several rows of 4 pillars that rise in front of you is glitching out. At first it works fine. But then they all go up, and you have to do this tricky jump where you hug the outside and try to curve your flight. It's really messing up the whole thing for me, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, definitely. I have the same issues too, exept for me it happened the first time (but a warlord had done a run before me) for him, the pillars are down, but for me they are all up, and I can't pass through the pillars he can. I also just now (seconds ago) experienced a bug, where one of the pillars went down in the whole floor of pillars section after the moving platforms, and it launched me through our entire dojo, killed me, then i went into spectator view on that same warlord of my clan, as though I had died and had no revives!

The all-up pillars gets really annoying. Especially with doing consecutive runs to get better times. My best time at the moment is 49.33, but the best I managed to get with the tricky pillar jumps was only 1:15:00ish

+1 for this to be fixed basically.