Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Buff Timers!

gunpowdersaint

WE NEED BUFF TIMERS

Even something as simple as the abiltiy in question draining of color in any direction or whatever, As long as there is a clear time designator. You don't need to change the whole damn HUD, you just need to make it so I know when Overheat is going to drop. Having it drop while missles are flying at my face and then Ember explodes is not conductive. When my friend explodes because link wore off suddently sucks. Not knowing when Rhino's Roar is done.

These are things we REALLY want to keep our eyes on. In tense fighting we want to be able to, At a Glance! Check to see when our abilities will wear off. So PLEASE add Something. Like I said it can be as small as just black it out and drain it of the black until it's done ya know? Something!

I also posted this in the Design Council thread so hopefully they see either this or that and fix this. Because it's something that I REALLY Want.

BUMP! I feel like important S#&$ like this can and will get lost in the shuffle, so if you want this you need to start making some noise about this. I'm not going to let this thread die. I'm going to bumb this once every 24 hours until I either get a "F*** You" from a Dev, or something happens about this because it's something we REALLY need.