Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scavengers Does Not Work As Intended

matrixEXO

it's not bugged. It's more 50% chance to drop.

So whenever you kill a mob that drops something, you have (+) 50% chance for it to drop pistol ammo.

It says Ammo Pickup, not Drop Rate. Big difference.

Edited by matrixEXO

It says Ammo Pickup, not Drop Rate. Big difference.

Ok, you wanna go that way, let's go that way

Pistol Scavenger is an Aura that increases the chance for pistol ammo to drop from enemies and loot crates by 25% per level

This is your pistol scavenger, Be happy: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Pistol_Scavenger

Search before posting, it helps

This problem is known as "Bad description"

Here,let me give you another example

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus_Energy

The description of the mod does NOTHING like what the mod really do.

Description is a *@##$ ain't it?

Edited by Endrance

Ok, you wanna go that way, let's go that way

This is your pistol scavenger, Be happy: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Pistol_Scavenger

Search before posting, it helps

This problem is known as "Bad description"

Here,let me give you another example

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus_Energy

The description of the mod does NOTHING like what the mod really do.

Description is a $#*(@ ain't it?

That's wikia description. Read the real wordings on the card. It says:

250px-Warframe_-_Pistol_Scavenger_Pictur

I don't know. If it informs you wrongly, it obviously requires a rewording or rephrasing of the sentence. Maybe from AMMO PICKUP to DROP RATE? 'Cause killing mobs does not automatically allow you to PICK UP ammo, it only means they DROP ammo.

Edited by matrixEXO

Indeed, the problem here is the wrong description of the mod itself. It clearly states (like you previously said) it increased the ammo pickup, but unfortunately that description is incorrect, since it increases the ammo drop rate from enemies and containers.

Now, if this is intended (drop rate and not pickup amount) i cannot say, but i do know that, this is working like this since Artifacts were implemented.

Can't say much

Edited by Endrance

Indeed, the problem here is the wrong description of the mod itself. It clearly states (like you previously said) it increased the ammo pickup, but unfortunately that description is incorrect, since it increases the ammo drop rate from enemies and containers.

Now, if this is intended (drop rate and not pickup amount) i cannot say, but i do know that, this is working like this since Artifacts were implemented.

Can't say much

Same. But I hope they change it to ammo pickup instead. Would make it a LOT more viable.

well i know it drops more.. but i like the other way better.. someone rolling pistol can really mess with ur own drop.. like gorgon.. and boom pistol bs. it should increase the number just for you..

It's an Aura. Unfortunate but true that it doesn't apply onto to enemies that you kill only. I mean, the item drop is always shared so why not, right? I still prefer if it raised the ammo pickup count though.

well i know it drops more.. but i like the other way better.. someone rolling pistol can really mess with ur own drop.. like gorgon.. and boom pistol bs. it should increase the number just for you..

It's an Aura. Unfortunate but true that it doesn't apply onto to enemies that you kill only. I mean, the item drop is always shared so why not, right? I still prefer if it raised the ammo pickup count though.

Yeah i know right. If it disturbs the general generating balance of Ammo drops in the End one will be the dummy who doesnt get enough ammo for his weapon. If it would work like stated on the MOD itsealf it would easier for all and easier to check if it works right.

Not all what is stated in Wiki is automaticaly the through. I only Say Dark Sword Hits Multiple Enemys with charge Attacks ;)

And Focus ENergy is a really bad Example because that Description is so out of Place no one would understand how it should work with that with only the Text on the MOD Card alone.