Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Concept For Two New Warframes.

Onite

Jester

A warframe that has an appearance that resembles a court jester.

-Mostly all shields, not alot of health or armor.

Abilities.

-Coin toss: 50/50 chance of either spawning one of two temporary sentinels. A suicide sentinel that flies into enemies and blows up, or a charged sentinel that goes to you or nearby teammates, recharging their shields gradually but only once per use.

- Puppet:  Strings up an enemy by its arms and legs, snaring them in the air. While snared, they constantly take damage for the duration of the skill. All damage done gradually turns into shields for Jester.

- Disguise: Hide yourself with the appearance of an enemy. Breaking disguise with a stealth attack grants bonus damage.

-Juggle: Causes nearby enemies to get picked up and then slammed back into the ground over and over. While getting juggled, have a chance to drop ammo.

Warhead

A warframe that utilizes tactical advantage. Has an appearance similar to Nemesis from darksector. Except Bulkier.

Abilities.

-Explosive: Throws a timed grenade. Will bounce off of surfaces slightly.

-Surplus: spawns an ammo box. Team mates can also pick it up. Gives ammo for what weapon you have equipped.

-Roller: Throw down a tenno engineered roller, made from stolen grineer blueprints. (Great for distracting enemies or knocking them out from behind cover.)

-Overdrive: Temporarily gain infinite ammo and increased fire rate. Also grants bonus armor piercing damage.

Let me know what you think. I can try to draw a picture to help represent what i think Jester would look like.

Edited by Onite