Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Facilitate And Streamline Buying Things.

Onite

I use cyphers. Alot. Unfortunately buying them and ammo boxes is a drastic pain in the &#! because its alot of clicking and takes a really long time.

Most of this could be solved if one thing happened: you could buy a set quantity at once

Something that looks like    < - [ 0 ] + >    0 Credits  BUY             < - [ 7 ] + >  3200 credits   BUY

Just like how you contribute resources in your dojo.

This is also a good thing to add to the marketplace for buying things in bulk such as forma, or void keys.

IMO these things are more important than the other UI changes. Appearance < Functionality.

Adding this feature would help out a ton. Especially because your squad members wont wait on you to purchase like 5 ammo boxes over the course of 10 seconds when it could be done in 2.

Agree. I like fast-shooting weapons, so re-stocking on ammo boxes after every bigger mission gets tedious pretty quickly.

But I'd risk a guess that the devs are already working on the Market 2.0, and this will be one of the changes we'll see when it happens.

I was going to make a topic on this but thought they'd eventually get around implementing that anyway. 

since the topic is up +1.

Or DE could add some sort of auto resupply. So the game will automatically restock all ammo boxes/ciphers after the misson to the set amount.

It already does that, but it doesn't buy items due to some very important reasons.
Edited by DeadlyNerd