Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enhancing Monsters!

DrCorpse

Hi, I have talked with several people I know and I finally came up with this brilliant idea, (Not alone was this achieved).

We liked the idea of those Crawling Infested Creatures that are poisonous? They move across the ground and vomit on you? Well we love this game and love them as part of the game and we feel they don't get to love us with their vomit enough. So we came up with the idea to buff their movement speed by 250% and make them spawn in defense missions ALOT maybe even buff their movement speed by 400% we aren't too sure on how that will effect them, but we love every aspect of this game and we play all the time.

Then there is another crawler type creature just like the one listed above that is not poisonous, I would recommend that one to be some sort of spitting infested alien? that would be sooooo awesome! I wanna be poisoned from far away! I Know I Know!!!! Both of these are not NERFS but infact HUGE BUFFS To the Enemy and an addition to extremely COOL GAMEPLAY.

One last thing is that we would also like to request that the Excalibur Radial Javelin Number of Enemies hit, be increased from 5 - 8. Nothing super OP but its just a little extra to help in those tough situations. Please and thank you.

ALL FEED BACK IS WELCOME PLEASE HELP MAKE THIS GAME MORE AWESOME THEN IT ALREADY IS! WE THE PEOPLE UNITE WITH THE HEADMASTERS TO ESTABLISH AN IDEA!!!. Thanks. Warframe <3