Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Rework

Enderlook

Since Trinity get two neft and oberon a rework I think she need a rework.

• Well of Life:
    • Range: 100 --> ∞. In the past, Blessing was able to heal allies at infinite range, at least Trinity must be able to heal them with Well of Life.
    • Max Wells: 1 --> 4 (No mods). By this way you can heal more allies at the same time in different places. Also you can use it like an small crowd control and it would be interesting with blessing...
  • Energy Vampire:
    • Casting Energy Vampire on a Well of Life: energy pulses would emmit the same healing that Trinity get actually but now it can also heal allies.
    • Re-casting Energy Vampire desactivate the last Energy Vampire without refund. I hate when I accidentaly cast this on eximus, ospreys or in heavy enemies.
  • Link:
    • Link on Well of Life: the amount of HP healed damaging the Well of Life but can't be capped with the 400 healing limit.
  • Blessing:
    • Well of Life: Wells of Life in range of Blessing would explode dealing 100% proc 250 blast damage (knowdown!) and marking enemies during 8 seconds in a range of 5. Damaging marked enemies would heal you an amount of 5%. This increase the "crowd control" capability of Trinity (knowdown is like a little stun) and also increase more the healing power.
    • Energy Vampire: If Energy Vampire is in range of Blessing would explode dealing 100% proc 350 electricity damage (stun!) and marking enemies for the proc duration in a range of 10 metres. Damaging marked enemies would recharge your shield an amount of 5%. This also increase the crowd control and the support abilities of trinity with a little of damage.
    • This damages, status chances, durations and ranges aren't affected by mods.
  • Passive:
    • Ritualist: on casting abilities all allies (and you) on affinity range get "healing ritual" during 10 second healing them 4 HP per second.

The only think i think needs to be reworked is for her 1 to be linked with her 4, so theres a little work to get the overshileds.  After 2 nerfs she is still very powerful. Transfer overshileds to her 4 and only effective if 1 is casted.  I see it like this because almost nobody uses her 1 in the kit.  Warframe is a team co-op, having infinite range would only resume not to maintain that motto.