Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] A New Parkour Shoot And Slide Based ( In Reverse ) Maneuver ( With Video Reference )

__Kanade__

So as I was stocking some H&B at work this morning, something popped up in my head as I started zoning out.

Currently we can slide and shoot at the same and do a fancy front flip for added flare to keep our momentum going, how about one in which were sprinting then we jump and do a dolphin dive and while in the air, the Tenno does a 180 degree turn and starts shooting any enemies behind them then they jump again to do a backflip 180 to keep our momentum going and keep moving forward.

In the video, watch between 1:30 and 1:37 to see what this move could look like. It was the only reference I could find for this. 

Edited by __Kanade__

Your description is confusing, but the video patched things up. Isn't such a move very non- ammo efficient? Makes your weapon accuracy statistic drop :O

Ya I knew it would be hard to follow by trying to describe it so I had to put up the video to clear things up,  I don't know about being ammo efficient or not, but it does give us alittle more agility and another option if were being shot at like no tomorrow while sprinting to regain shields or whatever.