The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Come They Refuse To Prime Any Shotguns?

B0AR

we'll just have to wait.

about the braton description, it does say that it's the standard issue for the tenno, but it doesn't say they made it. maybe they got the blueprint from the corpus and mass manufactured it.

and to the braton prime, yeah maybe that's where the corpus copied the braton from.

maybe the braton went from:

orokin -> corpus -> tenno.

Edited by Busok

@OP: exactly where have the devs refused to ever make a Prime Shotgun?

Taking the title too much in the literal sense, but that's my fault so I'm sorry.  I was just going off the fact that they have primed every type of weapon except Shotguns. 

- You're right I'm wrong.

Taking the title too much in the literal sense, but that's my fault so I'm sorry.  I was just going off the fact that they have primed every type of weapon except Shotguns. 

- You're right I'm wrong.

To be honest it's just a case of general shotgun underloving, but they have said they're working on it, hence my confusion with the title. No need to get narky. 

We just got our second batch of prime weapons, by your logic I could say why don't they prime ranged melee weapons?  Why don't they prime sniper rifles? Why don't they prime rocket launchers?  

They'll get to it man, just wait. 

Actually, the Strun and Boar ARE Tenno weapons.

Ever look at the stock? They have Lotus engravings on them, just like, say, a Lato or any other Tenno weapon.

The only reason the Troopers use the Strun is because it's a placeholder 'till they have something proper.

Look near the weapon handle, there is a small square with some kind of manufacturer information written on Corpus language at it, like what usually weapon factories do with weapons nowadays.

Close up if you can't see in game :

5z1h.jpg

Shhhhh. If you don't stop they'll pull a Snipetron on it.

Wasn't trying to be narky o_o.

- But yeah I wasn't aware that they said they were working on it.  I really gotta attend those Q&As on LS next time.

Edited by BryJFlex