Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Defense & Alert Reward Suggestions

PaperLotus

I'll start from the top with a complaint. If there is a twitter account and a forum section for posting the rewards for alerts, why can this not just be implemented into the game? Having to check the Twitter account for the reward is only an annoyance for players, and the people who don't do this spam Region chat asking what the reward is. I suggest that the Alert menu just display what the reward is.

Second of all; Every five waves in Endless Defense, you get the option to accept the reward, or to continue fighting. In addition, every five waves, a new enemy type begins to spawn. Such as in infested defense; Disruptors and healers begin spawning at wave 6, and toxic ancients at wave 11. I suggest that every fifth wave, the picture above the "Battle" button should show the enemy types that begins to spawn on the following wave, instead of showing pictures of random Grineer soldiers.

That's what I don't understand actually. Some say it's a marketing strategy. But IDK. I use the mobile to check any alerts. 

Meh, it's a minor problem, but, IMO, I wouldn't care since it's just a way to say that you're ready to battle Grineer soldiers but actually fighting the Infested/Corpus. As long as it doesn't interfere with the gameplay much, I'm technically fine with it.

Though, a bit of a change on the Claim or Battle menu should be nice. ^^

Edited by Ghost_Intel2

"I'll start from the top with a complaint. If there is a twitter account and a forum section for posting the rewards for alerts, why can this not just be implemented into the game? Having to check the Twitter account for the reward is only an annoyance for players"

I go use steam, go to the wikia, look up alerts, and then press shift tab to just do quick checks.

I go use steam, go to the wikia, look up alerts, and then press shift tab to just do quick checks.

That's still and unnecessary amount of work. I hate to sound lazy, but dumbing down the game isn't always a bad thing. It's a change that can only be beneficial.

That's still and unnecessary amount of work. I hate to sound lazy, but dumbing down the game isn't always a bad thing. It's a change that can only be beneficial.

It takes me like two minuets<. Also all you need to do is press shift tab occasionally. If you don't have steam just press the start button on your computer to get out quick and do the same thing. Just shift tab is start.

*upvotes*

I also think it'd be nice if during the vote screen for endless defense if you werent PARALYZED! Make it so you can still move around or something... hate standing there for 15 seconds with that one last mod sitting right in front of me. Also why can't we at least type? Even if we were in the middle of typing something before the vote screen comes up, it wont let you type anymore. :(

Also I think if you continue on, you should get that reward you past up assuming you complete your next five waves. Right now it feels like a lot of the time you get punished for not continuing, and lots of people chicken out early if they get what they want on wave 5.