Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Need To Be More... Moddy

S-7v96

So I recently read this,

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/83842-stability-strap-mod-suggestion/#entry915753

and it made me think what mods should really be like. When I think "mods" I think absolute customization, possibly visual changes. At the moment, we only have only one two mods like that, and that is those are the new Heavy Impact mod and that one Sactuary mod.

Edit: totally forgot about Sanctuary

I'd like it so that they had mods that actually change gameplay not relating to simply adding shields/health/damage/etc, speeding animations up or all that. It'd be nice to have mods that really affect how you'd normally go about your missions.

- Rolling does not interrupt reloading

- Ability to jump off of enemies' heads

- Ability to see through walls (i dunno, thought that'd be cool)

- Ability to make people your meat shields (just something I wanted to do to shield lancers)

Stuff like that...

Pretty much, it'd be nice if there were mods that let you do things that you couldn't do normally

(I have a feeling mods like these would easily mess with people's current builds and whatnot, but hey, it's just an idea)

Edited by S-7v96

Mods that essentially change the rules of the game, yes? Reducing the impact of stamina limitations, reducing the impact of mag swapping, reducing the onus of reviving teammates in pitched battle, making energy less of a limitation, reducing the pain of being knocked down...

Seems like a lot of frame and weapon mods are kind of in this vein. Of course more additions are always welcome!