Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here Comes The Boss Wave!

E.R.I.C

Every defense mission either void or in normal planet, is a complete madness and boredoom. having a high number enemies is fun but not when you have lets say 20 waves fill up with another same monster, its just make every player get boring.

!! what im suggesting here, how about put a BOSS like "Phorid" maybe? inside a wave. !!!

lets say in void T3 tower defense mission you have to fight 20 waves, then you meet the boss inside wave 15/10/5/1. . .

THAT WILL MAKE DEFENSE MISSION A LOT MORE FUN THAN FKING EVAH. plus you'll get some blueprints!!!

Every defense mission either void or in normal planet, is a complete madness and boredoom. having a high number enemies is fun but not when you have lets say 20 waves fill up with another same monster, its just make every player get boring.

!! what im suggesting here, how about put a BOSS like "Phorid" maybe? inside a wave. !!!

lets say in void T3 tower defense mission you have to fight 20 waves, then you meet the boss inside wave 15/10/5/1. . .

THAT WILL MAKE DEFENSE MISSION A LOT MORE FUN THAN FKING EVAH. plus you'll get some blueprints!!!

I have to say that I get almost no enjoyment out of defense missions. I hope that they begin to introduce very difficult endgame bosses that take minutes to take down and that involve various different mechanics that must be mastered before the boss can be killed.

I have to say that I get almost no enjoyment out of defense missions. I hope that they begin to introduce very difficult endgame bosses that take minutes to take down and that involve various different mechanics that must be mastered before the boss can be killed.

Yes like what is WOW and GW2 is doing, but dun forget about the rewards for killing them as well