Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker Is Suddenly Op.

Draco208

I was playing a defense mission by myself. First wave comes and all of a sudden the stalker appeared and i had my un-ranked seer and a de-modded Braton. I thought the Stalker was going to be easy like always, but as soon as he spawned, he slash dashed me until I died. health up to 750 and shieilds 500. WHAT THE AFLAC!!

He's always slash-dash one-shotted everyone, you just never let him before. Unmodded braton should be enough to take him down in a couple seconds still, as long as you're out of range of his abilities and have enough health/shields to take a couple Dread hits.

I tried  solo him a couple of times, i notice he gets insanity strong with left with 1/4 of his health, or it could just be me. 

I've never noticed, since he either catches me and kills me in a place without boxes to jump on or I hop on a box and shoot his face for the next 30 seconds until he dies. Maybe he switches from Dread to Despair with a certain amount of health left or something; he's never really dented my shields/health that much though.

I was playing a defense mission by myself. First wave comes and all of a sudden the stalker appeared and i had my un-ranked seer and a de-modded Braton. I thought the Stalker was going to be easy like always, but as soon as he spawned, he slash dashed me until I died. health up to 750 and shieilds 500. WHAT THE AFLAC!!

You had two unmodded weapons with no one around to help and you wonder why you died?

He isn't hard, he is just a #$&(%.

Hence:

out of the past 8 encouter in which the Stalker was going after me, 7 of those I was leveling a low level primary, or frame, in a low level mission. (used to be the old Saturn and Jupiter)

Really, I've killed a boss. Played the following ~5hrs (not continuous) with clan mates, friends, and randoms... Yet, when I decide to take out a frame to level or a new weapon. Tada! he shows up within the first 3 minutes of the mission. Spawn about 10-15 seconds after the lights 1st flicker. Leaving no room for help to arrive.  D:

I did once take him out with a pre-U9 Burston with a lvl 2 serration mod and fast hands mod. :D  That is when I learn that the location in which I fought the stalker was key to victory when having a frail frame. Or any frame for that matter.

Edited by Vitalidad

That is when I learn that the location in which I fought the stalker was key to victory when having a frail frame. Or any frame for that matter.

Yes.

Always get on top of a box or a ledge or something where he can't get to you. Also, try to stay out of line of sight of his shots - with a half-decent-DPS weapon, you can take him down unopposed just by shooting a foot.

me and some friends were in some dev forsaken corpus mission and stalker spawned, well we have seen and killed him few times before so we all thinked: "Stalker...Meh", so i started to hammer his cyborg behind with my trustworthy braton and one of my mates showed some fine ninja moves by trying to melee him to kingdom come and in this point things get wierd, third hero of this tale was between two boxes (to be clear on this. ones that you *cannot* break) reloading and getting some shields back so stalker slash dashed straight through those boxes and killed friend between those boxes, so if you think hes OP wait till he bugs a bit ;D