Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Void Selection From Solar Map

Seraphyx

So personally I'm too lazy to search for people to do void runs with and wouldn't mind if random people joined me on mine. What I'm suggesting is a way to select the void from the solar map so that you can see who is doing the missions and what type they are. Just have list view or something if possible and people can select which void mission they want to join.

I'm sure someone can think of a better/more elegant way to get this implemented but this is just the basic idea. Finding people then adding them to your friends and inviting them to the squad is a tedious process to do void runs with a group.

Would make it easier to join sure, but DE seems to really wanna stress the whole limited access thing for void runs, enough so that if the host crashes in the void it just instantly boots everyone to the main menu and wastes the key. They really dont trust us beta players at all it seems, so I dont see it happening, like ever.

If you fail the run or the host leaves, the key stays. A key is only consumed once you actually finish the run. Also, this would be a pretty crappy idea. All I would have to do to farm Prime items is keep queuing up for Void, without having to obtain my own keys or track down someone with a key (Would make Void runs too common, which results in less money for DE).

If you fail the run or the host leaves, the key stays. A key is only consumed once you actually finish the run. Also, this would be a pretty crappy idea. All I would have to do to farm Prime items is keep queuing up for Void, without having to obtain my own keys or track down someone with a key (Would make Void runs too common, which results in less money for DE).

This just makes it more convenient for people who want random groups.

You can still farm infinitely without ever buying or farming for your own keys by asking in chat like you said, so I really don't see the difference it would make for DE in terms of profits.