Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minor Void Improvements Ideas

AwesomePyro

Hey! Update 9 was definitely a blast of content, it introduced 5 more prime weapons to already existing ones. A lot of people, of course, are trying their best in acquiring and building the weapons, but not all of them succeed. A great reason is the difficulty : a not-so-experienced player, who just wants to complete, say, a T3 exterminate mission; he doesn't know the levels and spawnrates of enemies, but still takes the best guns and frame he has. About 10-15 enemies killed (with quite a lot of effort) the trouble come : 6-9 heavy gunners per sq. meter. The player leaves to practice but fails over and over again. Sure, T3 means "quite hard", but the spawnrates of some enemies just beat the living hell out of some players. The second reason are the materials required for the weapons and the difficulty in getting them. Sure, players can farm Saturn and Ceres for the Orokin cells, but there are no guarantees that this time Ruk must drop the cell. Why can players not find Orokin cells in the Void where it would make a lot more sense than gallium? CONCLUSION : 1) Soften the spawnrates of the more difficult enemies. 2) Change the drop table for it to at least make sense, but make cells drop there like morphics on Pluto. Thaks for your attention! I will try to fill this page up if required.        P.S. : Yes, I have read the FAQ line about resources, but come on, everyone needs it!

1.) T3 Void is endgame, so it's supposed to be difficult. Don't ruin that last bit of difficulty in the game! With all the powerful (or even op) weapons and frames out there it's still pretty easy.

2.) There are no resource drops in the void. Orokin cells would make sense though, but then they would be too easy to obtain in my opinion.