Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Increase Mission Drop Rates (Reactant, Life Support, etc) Based on Number of Players in Mission

Tizodd

When running solo fissures, survivals, or excavations, I usually end up running low on whatever mission drop is needed for that mission (reactant, life support, drill batteries).  When running in groups it's not an issue because there are a ton of spawns, so the drop rate is adequate.  But running solo, the drop rate often becomes a problem.

Please either raise the drop rates, or allow us to set the difficulty of the level, so we can increase the number of spawns.  The issue isn't how fast I'm killing, I'm able to kill them as fast as they come at me, but the rng based drop rate screws me up.

At MR24 I can easily solo missions meant for four people, and I'm sure I'm not the only player in this category.  Please let us determine whether we want to battle a ton of spawns or fight a small skeleton crew; or increase the drop rate for mission vital drops.

Great idea !
Not so long ago I thought about it too. 

For example:

We can use Nekros for survival, but for me best frame for survivals - Ash. Because I use dragon nikana with slash proc. Sometimes (on survival) when I kill all enemies I hear "Life support is low". Why ? Because for 55 min (Mot - Void) spawn with around 1300 enemies. **WE NEED MORE SPAWNS