Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akibo Lex

ReaperOfTheFallen

i think lex shud have an option to be akibo due to more fire power and strength capabiltys with having more possiablitys to be a favorite amogest warframe users and to rival akibolto since no other gun seems to match it other than nonguns like kuni types as well to be able to make it more awsome 

-Thank you for reading

i think lex shud have an option to be akibo due to more fire power and strength capabiltys with having more possiablitys to be a favorite amogest warframe users and to rival akibolto since no other gun seems to match it other than nonguns like kuni types as well to be able to make it more awsome 

-Thank you for reading

if there is one secondary they need to make akimbo it's the Sycarus imo

-Thank you for reading

Acrid calls.