The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

Hi, I like your clan, I would like to join if that´s still possible. I have 80 or so hours in the game, maybe not played in the most efficient way but something is something :P. I play mostly at night beacuse I work all day as a software programmer. I´m from Argentina but I´m playing mostly in the north america west region, mostly without lag (currently I have more lag playing with people in south america). I would like to interact with you guys mostly beacuse there are not much players in my region and as a plus I would like to train my english skills lol.

I have already submitted my application in the page.

Cheers.

PS: I almost forgot, mi ign is "max0r0r", I'm in a clan I created for testing, will be disbanding it tonight when I´m home.

We were #19 on the clan leaderboards for the Fusion Moa global challenge!  I think that's pretty cool seeing our clan's name on that thread=)

Def!! Considering we didnt do a whole lot for it!!  Next time knowing there will be a leaderboard, we will push through to the top 5!!!