Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

So where do you guys talk ? In game or ...?

We talk in game, but also have Teamspeak, as well as a chat box on our website, and forums on the site too. 

The more active you are on the website/teamspeak the better! =D 

Spot on Kuro!!   We are going to have a great Dojo!!! 

We are also going to be hosting Clan Dueling Tournaments, and possibly Leaderboards for sanctioned duels!!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about! This is going to be fun!

Now that's what I'm talking about! This is going to be fun!

We also just launched new Forum Specific Titles and rewards!!!! 

Here is a rough guide!

Forum Titles

Oracle - 500 posts

Heretic - 300 posts

Adept - 200 posts

Pathfinder - 150 posts

Wanderer - 100 posts

Opportunist - 50 posts

Spectator ~ 10 posts

Each comes with something special! i.e. Emblems, posting colors, name graphics.

Edited by Zackai

I'm usually being a lone wolf...or bunny, whatever.Now I suddenly have the urge to join a group of people, someone I can trust, probably because of the dojo.I enjoy playing games that let you create things, I really like building.Take me in as one of the dojo designers if you want to, I won't mind.I also play Warframe every day, unless I'm out of town.

Currently unemployed.
You already know my in-game name, it's the same as the forum one. Always.
I'll be checking the forums daily for a reply.

Hello,

I am a level 30 Loki saving up to get my Frost Prime. I have a near 30 Braton, AkLato, Dual Skana. I am working on leveling Latron and Sicarus to max. I don't like to rush I like to kill as much as possible and loot if possible. I am kinda sick of playing the random people lottery and would like to play with a consistantly good group of people who want to have fun and work as a team. I only speak English sadly and I am US Central time. I just lost my job of five years so I got plenty of time to play. Thanks for your time.

I'm usually being a lone wolf...or bunny, whatever.Now I suddenly have the urge to join a group of people, someone I can trust, probably because of the dojo.I enjoy playing games that let you create things, I really like building.Take me in as one of the dojo designers if you want to, I won't mind.I also play Warframe every day, unless I'm out of town.

Currently unemployed.

You already know my in-game name, it's the same as the forum one. Always.

I'll be checking the forums daily for a reply.

Hello,

I am a level 30 Loki saving up to get my Frost Prime. I have a near 30 Braton, AkLato, Dual Skana. I am working on leveling Latron and Sicarus to max. I don't like to rush I like to kill as much as possible and loot if possible. I am kinda sick of playing the random people lottery and would like to play with a consistantly good group of people who want to have fun and work as a team. I only speak English sadly and I am US Central time. I just lost my job of five years so I got plenty of time to play. Thanks for your time.

Great intros! 

If you guys would not mind submitting applications on our site http://outlawstar.enjin.com

We can accept you, and send you invites!!!  Look forward to your apps, and future socializing with you.