The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

Posted up my idea for a new warframe in the design council! 

Mechro Warframe

Mechanical-Necromancer, or Mechro for short has a wide birth of scientific experience in manipulating the living, as well as the mechanical. Through Mechro's vast and twisted knowledge both in advance genetics and cybernetics, He/She is able to manipulate enemies by deploying Nano-Bots through the air.

The theme for this Tenno pushes the boundaries of what the Tenno were capable before their collapse. He/She signifies the will of the Tenno to succeed in any missions with or without moral guidelines.

A resource used by The Lotus when crowd control was needed, but a moral compass was not.

Possible Abilities:

1. Nervous/Electrical overload, Nano Bots induce paralysis through system overload for a short time.

2. Corpse detonation, Nano Bots detonate downed enemies.

3. Twisted mutation. Nano Bots reprogram DNA/systems to form beings into weaker adversaries. 

4. Corpse resurrection, Nano Bots take control of fallen enemies systems to fight for you.

mechromancer_zps41d72779.png

We may not be getting an incredibly high number of applicants per day, but the 5-10 we are getting each day, are quality, down to earth, friendly people with skills to boot!! I love this group of guys and girls!! 

We may not be getting an incredibly high number of applicants per day, but the 5-10 we are getting each day, are quality, down to earth, friendly people with skills to boot!! I love this group of guys and girls!! 

Yep!  And we all love being a part of such a friendly group!

If by around the corner you mean next week. ;p

A week is a very large corner for me!!! I am actually relieved it is not this weekend... I have Military obligations and would not have been able to play... 

Zackai, I'm not sure if you're the person who inducted me, but I mentioned that my girlfriend would be interested in joining as well.

Her IGN is Yhoundeh, and her region is the same as mine (NA - East).  If you'd like her to post a little about herself, that can be arranged.

Thanks in advance.

Zackai, I'm not sure if you're the person who inducted me, but I mentioned that my girlfriend would be interested in joining as well.

Her IGN is Yhoundeh, and her region is the same as mine (NA - East).  If you'd like her to post a little about herself, that can be arranged.

Thanks in advance.

Absolutely! Have you had her sign up on the clan site yet?