The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

I have been in this clan for a few weeks now. I am enjoying it very much so far. My only issue is that we need to get more people to use teamspeak. But other than that I have no complaints. I highly encourage anyone new or veteran to join our clan. They don't rush through the mission and leave anyone behind. We steadily march through the battlefield destroying anything that stands in our path.

Hi!!  I have been with this clan for a few months and have been recently promoted to leader!  This clan is super friendly, very active, and always looking for players to join our family!  We have a handful of players that are very active on our TeamSpeak but are always looking for more voices to be heard!  Everyone and anyone can join!  Our clan is filled with experienced veterans and players completely new to the world of Warframe, so we do not discriminate!  We also love anime so that is always a plus!!  Come and check out our clan website to see what we about and for the application! 

http://outlawstar.enjin.com

Ya apparently you need to have all of his ability mods equipped for it to work at the moment, something I hope they patch real soon.

Is it fixed now?

Also, I want to give a round of applause to my Leaders for taking care of the Clan in my stead!!! Much appreciated, and I love knowing I have dependable Leadership to count on! 

You have to bribe for people to join?!?

? I am not sure what your are referring to, unless it is Dagnome's Stream giveaway. That is a giveaway to the community, to help people out. We are not fishing for recruits, though I think he is fishing for viewers ;-)