The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

Hey, I'd like to join haha

Im a full time student and

Part-time producer!

Lol jk. I do produce original tracks though

My music style is mostly edm :)

Check me out on soundcloud: Beaux

Ive found warframe to be fun with players who realize communication is key so i decided to give this a shot ;)

Hey, I'd like to join haha

Im a full time student and

Part-time producer!

Lol jk. I do produce original tracks though

My music style is mostly edm :)

Check me out on soundcloud: Beaux

Ive found warframe to be fun with players who realize communication is key so i decided to give this a shot ;)

Uh oh, i smell a clan theme song coming on!! =D

Hello! I'm interested in joining your clan. Outlawstar is one of my favorite anime of all time and I'd enjoy a helpful clan that won't up and leave me behind. How do you want me to go about joining? Send an app on the site? just join on the Site? or what?

Hello! I'm interested in joining your clan. Outlawstar is one of my favorite anime of all time and I'd enjoy a helpful clan that won't up and leave me behind. How do you want me to go about joining? Send an app on the site? just join on the Site? or what?

Submit an application on the site and we will approve it and send you an invite ingame.  Just make sure are not part of a clan already or have any pending invites because we will not be able to invite you ingame otherwise=)

Submit an application on the site and we will approve it and send you an invite ingame.  Just make sure are not part of a clan already or have any pending invites because we will not be able to invite you ingame otherwise=)

This! And we look forward to having you!!! 

This! And we look forward to having you!!! 

Application Submitted. =D

Just want to make a little friendly announcement for all our pending or future clan mates who are interested in our clan!  If you would not mind, could you make sure you are not in a clan or have any pending invites before you submit an application on our clan site?  It will make the process run more smoothly and expedite your joining of our clan!  Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing you all join our family!