The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

I just want to say, to all of our new members. We truly are glad to have you! Although we are a largish clan, we value all of our members, and their respective input!! We strive to listen to everyone, to make decisions that the majority feel appropriate, and to make sure everyone understands that you are NOT PART OF A SEAS OF FACELESS NAMES, but a family that wants you to succeed!!!

We are here to help facilitate your growth, and give you a place to be active, and have fun, while building new friendships and ties!

I just want to say, to all of our new members. We truly are glad to have you! Although we are a largish clan, we value all of our members, and their respective input!! We strive to listen to everyone, to make decisions that the majority feel appropriate, and to make sure everyone understands that you are NOT PART OF A SEAS OF FACELESS NAMES, but a family that wants you to succeed!!!

We are here to help facilitate your growth, and give you a place to be active, and have fun, while building new friendships and ties!

What he said!

You sure did!!! Just give us a few minutes to get to you! =D

ATTENTIONS APPLICANTS, PLEASE BE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY CURRENT CLAN INVITES PENDING WHEN SIGNING UP, IT SPEEDS UP THE PROCESS IF WE CAN SEND YOU AN INVITE THE FIRST GO AROUND! =D

THANKS!!

Right so, I've noticed there have been some people accepted that submitted applications after I did.  Is there some problem?

edit: Nevermind, I see you're getting a lot of them at the same time.  Off to Borderlands 2!

Edited by Vitriolic_Crux

Right so, I've noticed there have been some people accepted that submitted applications after I did.  Is there some problem?

edit: Nevermind, I see you're getting a lot of them at the same time.  Off to Borderlands 2!

Thank you for your patience.

It looks like one of the leaders has tried to send you an ingame invite, but has commented on your application form that you have an invite from another clan.

To join our clan, you must first reject the other clans invite while in game. Please leave a comment on your application when you have done this.

Regards,

Crom

Edited by Crominix772

~~~~~~~~PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WANT AN IMMEDIATE INVITE, YOU NEED TO CLEAR ANY PRE-EXISTING INVITES. OTHERWISE WE MUST WAIT FOR YOU TO GO DELETE IT, TO THEN GET BACK TO YOU, AND SEND YOU ANOTHER ONE.

THANK YOU

~~~~~~~~PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WANT AN IMMEDIATE INVITE, YOU NEED TO CLEAR ANY PRE-EXISTING INVITES. OTHERWISE WE MUST WAIT FOR YOU TO GO DELETE IT, TO THEN GET BACK TO YOU, AND SEND YOU ANOTHER ONE.

THANK YOU

What he said!

Thank you for your patience.

It looks like one of the leaders has tried to send you an ingame invite, but has commented on your application form that you have an invite from another clan.

To join our clan, you must first reject the other clans invite while in game. Please leave a comment on your application when you have done this.

Regards,

Crom

Hey I just rejected the other invite.  Apparently it was from the elusive "DatAss" as referenced by Captain Vor every time I fought him with my friends.  Is it just we few that got that taunt from him?  It was always "I'll reduce DatAss to ashes!"  Convenient!  Anyways, back on track, I'm free to be invited again, thanks for letting me know!

Is this a multi-region clan?

Both myself and a friend (AU players) are very interested in joining your clan but it isn't really made clear on the website or this topic whether the clan is region specific