The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▬Ι═════ﺤ Outlaw Star -══════Ι▬ Over 1 Year Active! Mature Only! Re-Opening Recruitment For 100 Spots!

Nod_Off

I absolutely love this clan! The people are extremely nice and it's never hard to find someone to duel or play with.

We love you too!!!! 

We have a nice, mature player base!! 

Folks that work hard, and play hard!! 

Hey i am Rayneguard (that is my ign) and i would like to join you and your journey to an epic dojo and an epic armory for all. i got teamspeak and dont know what the hell i should be doing in warframe (i am alone and dont get advice from anyone T.T) i am a rank 4. hope to see you soon :D

Hey guys!!!

Malmortis, on 28 May 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

I Am Very Interested In joining!

RayneGuard, on 28 May 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

Hey i am Rayneguard (that is my ign) and i would like to join you and your journey to an epic dojo and an epic armory for all. i got teamspeak and dont know what the hell i should be doing in warframe (i am alone and dont get advice from anyone T.T) i am a rank 4. hope to see you soon :D

DeadPixel, on 28 May 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

Seems interesting i like the feeling of respect that seems to be going around Count me in if you want me :]

Would love to have you!!! Feel free to submit applications at http://outlawstar.enjin.com

Make sure to delete any pending clan invites before submitting your application!