Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player's General Feedback

Quackerz

Hey everyone, I started playing after update 9 and i have to say I'm really enjoying the game and although i hear some people complaining about certain aspects, its 10 times better than any other free to play i've ever played. I have purchased platinum because I don't grudge paying if its a good game. (1000 /w 75% off) However I have come across some stuff I believe could be better.

For a start when I first joined, I couldn't get a match on terminus so i had to do it solo and it was really quite challenging as a new player. I ended up running out of ammo and just sprinting to the end. Also matchmaking isn't great, some form of button that puts you in a random level in a group with certain filters would be handy.

At low level a group of healers can easily heal each other faster than you can deal damage on solo, which seems pretty unfair.

Commanders seem to always teleport the host at least 90% of the time.

I don't really understand the cryogenics failures with the lowered shields, it doesn't add anything, its just rather irritating.

There are a few annoying glitches like falling through the floor and getting stuck behind invisible walls. A reset button maybe?

Game runs pretty smoothly on my pc at max, other than physx due to having an AMD HD7770. (I wish they had went for a different physics engine :( )

Oh and why is the plastid drop rate so low?? I need some for making dread. (The stalker apparently isn't smart enough to out-maneuver you if you stand on a box.)

It was just general feedback on everything so I put it here, sorry if its in the wrong area.

Not bad feedback, actually quite constructive.

Solo is quite challenging if you don't have yourself geared up, as you get better weapons and mods those healers and solo missions should stop bothering you so much.

Not sure about that commander thing, you could be right but I have never noticed that.

Ice sucks, hoping they will remove it or alter the mechanics of it.

I have heard that a reset button is not what they want whilst the game is still in beta, they need to hear about where people get stuck and fall through the map, rather than people just resetting and carrying on with their game leaving that hole for someone else to complain about on the forums.

I believe Steve has made passing comments about the physx on AMD cards, but I think they may have some standing agreement with Nvidia, perhaps on release (September ish) we might see some further news on this.

Plastids drop rate has been borked since U9, unfortunately in warframe there always seems to be one resource that is just completely out of whack and impossible to find. I am hoping that they will hotfix this tomorrow, but that will probably lead to ferrite being impossible to find!

I can't see them changing physx as the only other option with an AMD card is running it off the cpu which while possible is very slow. 

Not gonna lie, ive been playing this at a no life level recently and i have a rank 30 nova with decent weaponry so healers are no longer a problem :')

I'm sad to hear about a lack of reset button because its frustrating to be near the end of the level then fall through the map.