Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Equipping Mods - Maximize Your Potential

Technic235

Have you ever had a fully leveled weapon or warframe and only enough points to fill all but one slot? I know I have. Wouldnt it be nice if we could pick which mod level (up to what we have unlocked) we wanted to use?

Example: I have a level 5 mod but it costs one more point than I can afford so I equip it and select one level lower. Now I get its level 4 benefits and for one point less than it would have been at level 5. Now all my slots and points have been used without any wasted potential.

I think this feature should ONLY be available for fully leveled equipment as an added bonus.

If you could leave a link to the post or video where they said that that would be great

I thought it was livestream 7?  I could be mistaken.  They said something along the lines of it would be confusing for new players and would cut down on play-time because you would never have a desire to have duplicates I believe.

Among other reasons thats why I said it should only be available for fully leveled equipment. Someone who has leveled their first weapon to level 30 probably understands the mod system well enough to wrap their brain around an extension of the mod system. And because this game is still in beta stages I believe that they are going to start adding tutorials for mods, loadouts (once they add it), and various other things. The tutorial would be an easy way of clearing up any confusion semi-new players may have.