Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[General Suggestion] Join Mid-Game Or?

Spy_BlazerX

Guys, I've been thinking about an option to enable players to join a mid-game...meaning that any player can join some X wave of  defense mission or until other objectives have not been completed in other mission types...

The thing is for defense missions, that you can't actually join, I've tried a lot of times, getting message "The objective has been completed" (*ridiculous*)

- So, I thought that Dev's enable option that we can join in a defense in time between any 2 waves, and when players have voted for "Fight" after 5 waves (at least 1 player has to vote for it) so that "objective is not completed" and you can join. And if session is not full(1 slot minimal free) of course, if it is you get already known message "Session is full"...

- And join is impossible if all players have voted to end defense... messaging player with "Objective completed" so that we actually know that it is DONE.

- And as for other mission types, I noticed that join is possible, but not always 100%, because sometimes invitation from host is required(even when you have it), also objective is again not completed( Datamasses not all taken, ship core not yet destroyed, target not captured, Boss not yet killed, all targets not yet exterminated, Artifact not yet found and taken, and if "change plans" occur...) so if you get an invite for these mission types, you can join IF MENTIONED OBJECTIVES ARE NOT COMPLETED! In opposite, you get messaged "Objective is completed" or if session if full". (works for all voids too)

Guys, if someone does understand what I wanted to present here... I will re-explain with a bit more detail... :))